Why Write?


Originally, I created this blog to document my trip to India. Upon my return, I realized that I couldn't shake the writing bug.
So, feel free to read about my adventures in India and stay tuned for my traveling updates!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

24 Hours and Counting



Today is the last full day that I have before my trip! I have to work, return a car battery, go to a doctor’s appointment, get my money exchanged, write a paper for school, pack, paint my nails, wax my legs (hey, I can’t go to India with hairy legs), and bake a cake for my husband because it will be his birthday while I am away. I also have a date to smoke sheesha with my girls tonight. For my friends in the US, smoking sheesha is the cultural thing to do here the Middle East. So little time, so much to do. Definitely stressing, it’s what I do best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts. I love hearing from my readers! XOXO