Why Write?


Originally, I created this blog to document my trip to India. Upon my return, I realized that I couldn't shake the writing bug.
So, feel free to read about my adventures in India and stay tuned for my traveling updates!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Girl + Camera + Tripod = PHOTO SHOOT

One of the challenges of traveling alone is what I call the "camera dilemma." 












I have come to rely on two methods:
1. Taking pictures with the aid of my trusty tripod or
2. Enlisting the help of another tourist


There are pros and cons of each method. Using the tripod can be difficult when you can't find a stable location. This often leads to placing the tripod in unique locations such as on a bench, in a tree, on a grave, or on the ground. This dilemma often reminds me the Dr. Suess book titled, "Green Eggs and Ham." This line comes to mind each time I am searching for a location to place my tripod, "Do you like green eggs and ham? Do you like them in a boat? Do you like them on a moat?"

Challenges of picking another tourist as your photographer:


(Weird angle)
(legs chopped off)

A.  You must pick someone trustworthy so they don't run off with your camera
B.  Not everyone knows how to properly take a photo.




Here are some photos that I took of myself








1 comment:

  1. I was going to ask how you took those pictures. Great photos ps love the poses

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts. I love hearing from my readers! XOXO