Why Write?


Originally, I created this blog to document my trip to India. Upon my return, I realized that I couldn't shake the writing bug.
So, feel free to read about my adventures in India and stay tuned for my traveling updates!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Solo Trip to India? Why Not?

For various reasons, I am going through a particularly difficult time in my life. What better way to connect with myself and gain clarity than to go on an adventure! I'm not talking about an overnight stay in a hotel folks. My philosophy is get big or go home. I have decided to vacation in India. Yes...gulp...I'm going to India!  I can't believe I just said that! The airline tickets are purchased, the hotel is reserved, and the dreams are coming to life. There is no turning back.

This trip to India will be monumental because I am doing this 100% SOLO! This will be the first trip where I won't have a familiar face to greet me at the other end of my journey. This blog will be a documentation of my trip. Catch me if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts. I love hearing from my readers! XOXO